User GUIDE for coaches
The world’s first and only outdoor LIVE running platform.
Run connected with your friends, a coach, or join a race.
The safest and most sustainable way to run, coach or race.
A coach can create a training program which consists of multiple crowd runs within. The training program and the crowd runs can be branded with relevant brand images, names and descriptions. a co-host can be added if desired and even play music for the audience.
Log into the control panel with the custom link provided or via admin.sprintcrowd.com/control-panel/login. This will navigate to the control panel, where programs and events can be created.
- Use a Chrome browser for all your sessions.
- Use a headset for a better experience.
- Turn off all computer notifications.
- It is recommended to keep the microphones muted unless you are talking.
- Login 5-10 minutes before the event begins.
- Do not login to the mobile device and computer at the same time with the same account credentials.
- Setup the actual event to the same time frame the event has been scheduled. For instance, if the event is scheduled for 30 minutes, keep the event running for 30 minutes, if not it will be recorded as an incomplete event.
- Run a test event before your first event.
Once the training program and crowd runs have been setup, it will appear under the Training Programs tab and Crowd Events tab respectively, in the control panel.
Maximize headset performance to enhance user experience:
Please ensure that you have selected your Bluetooth headset’s microphone as the designated input device. This becomes particularly crucial for users who are physically distanced from the computer, such as in a scenario like a dance session.
Steps to set your input device (Windows PC):
- Click on the “Speaker” icon and then on the “Headset” icon.
- Choose “More Volume Settings”.
- Ensure that your Bluetooth headset microphone is designated as the input device and proceed by clicking “Next arrow”.
- Optionally, you may perform an input signal test to verify its proper functionality.
Steps to set your input device (MAC PC):
- In the menu bar, click on “Control center” and then on “Sound control”.
- Choose “Sound settings”.
- Under “Play sound effects through”, make sure the correct headset is selected.
- In the “Output & Input” list, choose the correct headset.
For further support, contact us on:
Phone: +46 (0) 8 599 05 900